Le Lapérouse Kimberley Cruise
Featuring innovative and environmentally-friendly equipment, elegantly designed cabins, spacious suites with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside, this new limited-capacity yacht boasting just 92 cabins and suites will offer you a truly unique cruising experience.
Le Lapérouse is the first cruise ship on earth equipped with a multi-sensory underwater space, called Blue Eye. This underwater lounge is located within the hull beneath the water line.
10 Night Kimberley Cruise
From $13,280 per person twin share*
FIRST TIME TRAVELLERS SAVE $400 PER PERSON*
BONUS 200€ SHIPBOARD CREDIT PER PERSON*
Sailing between Darwin & Broome
- 10 night Expedition Voyage aboard Le Lapérouse
- Daily guided excursions on the excursion tender vessels
- 10 buffet breakfasts, 10 buffet lunches and 10 table d’hote or buffet dinners
- Showcase wines, selected beers and soft drinks with lunch and dinner service
- Comprehensive and fully guided sightseeing in each destination
- All entrance fees to National Parks and Ports
* Terms and conditions apply. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer without notice. Advertised price is a from price per person, twin share based on Prestige Deck 4 Stateroom aboard Le Laperouse. $400 first time traveller offer applicable only to new bookings by first time guests who have never booked with Ponant. Bonus 200€ per person shipboard credit applicable only to new 2020 Iconic Kimberley voyages booked and deposited by 31 March 2020 inclusive through the Kimberley Collection.