Coral Expeditions I Broome – Darwin
Coral Expeditions l accommodates just 46 passengers and being 35 metres in length, this classic catamaran is small enough to enable access to sites beyond the reach of larger vessels. Whether your interest is natural history, wildlife, geology, early exploration, culture or simply enjoying the cruising experience, Coral Expeditions l is an ideal option.
Coral Expeditions 1
Broome – Darwin
$14,235pp sole use* (last available for 2018) – Stateroom
or $9,490pp twin share*
Departing Monday 30 April 2018
- 1 night pre-cruise accommodation** at the Mangrove Hotel, Broome
- 10 night Expedition Voyage aboard Coral Expeditions I
- Daily guided excursions on the Xplorer and Zodiac tender vessels
- 10 buffet breakfasts, 10 buffet lunches and 10 table d’hote or buffet dinners
- Showcase wines, selected beers and soft drinks with lunch and dinner service
- Comprehensive and fully guided sightseeing in each destination
- All entrance fees to National Parks and Ports
- 1 night post-cruise accommodation** at the Argus Hotel, Darwin
*/** Terms and conditions apply. Offer subject to availability.